Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunday, January 31, 2010


Christopher and I drove east on I-84. I stopped briefly in Troutdale so Christopher could find a cache that I had already found. We stopped at the Hood River Suspension Bridge but could not find the cache. We did find the cache in The Dalles that I was unable to find on my last visit. I drove just a little north of Dufur ("Ask not what Dufur can do for you, ask what you can do for Dufur") so Christopher could find a cache for Delome Square #31 that I had already found.

We crossed The Dalles Bridge to Stonehenge, the first of the six caches in the Goldendale series. We drove north to Goldendale where we found the rest of the series: Vern Markee Park, Presby, Books, Star Gazing and Wind Farm plus two benchmarks on the road down from the observatory. We found two more benchmarks along the Columbia River and retrieved a cache near Carson, Washington. We crossed the Bridge of the Gods at Cascade Locks and headed home on I-84.

No comments: