Monday, August 17, 2015

Groundspeak Block Party, Saturday, August 15, 2015

I rode the Amtrak train from Vancouver WA to Seattle and back. Free parking at Vancouver Train Station (do not park where there are parking limits). Very relaxing. I walked across the street from newly renovated King Street Station to catch 26 or 28 which took me right to the Fremont District - across the street from "Waitiing for the Interurban". I was able to visit briefly with Mount10Bike, Brian (the founder), Annie (my favorite lackey), the Alaskan Reviewer, and many geocachers from the Portland;/Vancouver/Longview area at the Block Party. I was surprised how many people I encountered at the Block Party that I knew. Great fun. 

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

I have just started Geocaching but have not found many yet. I did get a ton of thorns and burrs trying, though!