Monday, May 7, 2018

May 2008 Weekend


Day before yesterday, May 5, I went to Albertina Kerr in Portland for a Kentucky Derby Luncheon. I had a lovely table in the corner where I could see the garden with vibrant red rhodys and the ladies in the room with their lovely hats.  I wore a wide brimmed black hat that I had purchased at Butchart Gardens in Victoria BC. I plan to attend Albertina Kerr Garden Party in mid July.
Yesterday, May 6, I drove an hour and half north to Centralia to see a play at the Evergreen Playhouse - "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie.  Great fun.  Afterwards I got three passport stamps at McMenamins in Centralia, Washington and all five passport stamps at the new McMenamins in Kalama, Washington on the way home.  I won a thermos decorated with their signature artwork.

No comments: