Sunday, December 6, 2009

SAGA Holiday Event, December 5, 2009


Christopher, Kimberly and I went to the SAGA Holiday Event yesterday. We signed the log for the Alphabet District Tour in Portland. Kimberly did the “Boone There Done That” cache in Wilsonville as Christopher and I had already “been there, done that.” We found three geocaches and two benchmarks (bronze statue w/gold leaf finish of Pioneer Man at State Capitol Bldg) in Salem before the SAGA Holiday Event from 4–6pm at the Anderson Meeting Room in Salem Public Library.

I brought homemade ANZAC (Australia New Zealand Army Corp) biscuits which we call cookies. I came across these biscuits (cookies) at the ANZAC Tearoom while geocaching in The Dalles recently with Kimberly. We had a great time at the SAGA Holiday Event. Good food esp. the Monkey Bread, good company, fun White Elephant Gift Exchange ending the Event with a group search for "I've Got Standards!" geocache in the Library.

No comments: