Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011 (Last day of vacation)


We rose at 6:00AM to finish packing and eat breakfast. I made Mickey Mouse waffles for us. We caught the Mears Shuttle at 8:15. At the Orlando Airport we checked our luggage and got our boarding passes. Catherine got Mocha at Zaza Cuban Coffee Café at the Orlando Airport.

We had lunch at the Berghoff Café in the Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport. We saw the film “Social Network” during the flight from Chicago to Portland. I plan to watch it again as it was difficult to follow the dialog.

We arrived back at Portland International Airport a little before 6:00. We retrieved our luggage. Paul, my husband, picked us up at the airport. I drove across the I-205 bridge to Vancouver. I dropped Catherine off at her house and then we headed home.

No comments: