Friday, November 9, 2012

On Wednesday, Nov. 7th, I did the Wilsonville Geocoin Challenge.  I had to find ten Geocaches - seven required caches and three additional caches.   One of the caches was The Old Barn.
On the ninth cache, I had trouble finding the location.  The car Garmin nuvi GPS led me astray.  When I finally found the parking area and the cache location I found the cache scattered along the creek bank and in the middle of the creek.  I walked down the path aways to locate a very long branch.  I pulled the soggy notebook and cache container bottom to shore with it.  I also grabbed the lid off the lower bank.   My feet slid on the muddy bank near the water line and I fell on my bottom!  I left the notebook in my car to dry out overnight.

I left the container and notebook at the Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce yesterday, Thursday Nov. 8, when I went back to pick up my Geocoin. Afterwards I drove home via I-205 stopping in West Linn, Oregon at the Lavender Bleu Tea Room to have a lovely Afternoon Tea.  



No comments: