Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Brownsville "Stand By Me" Geocoin Challenge August 2022

On Friday evening,  August 12,  Christopher and I watched the movie  "Stand by Me".   We left Vancouver/Portland about 8:00AM the next day for Brownsville, Oregon.  This was at least my third visit to Brownsville. This was my 63 Geocoin Contests/Challenge.  I thought the Traditional Caches were very creative.  Especially the cache with the Leeches.

 It would have been great to have coordinates for each Adventure Lab location especially on the driving tour as well as the walking tour so I could plug them into my car GPS.  I have a Garmin Drive Smart 65 & Traffic GPS w/Built-in WI-FI sitting on a beanbag on the car dash.  

My favorite Lab Caches are Chelsea the Church Mouse Visits Cambridge completed 4/30/2022 and Historic Houses of Alexandria, Virginia completed in 2021, and The One-Eyed Willy Treasure Hunt and Astoria Brewery Tour completed in 2015. 

We completed the Brownsville  "Stand by Me" Geocoin challenge at 19:45.  We had an enjoyable time going to the fantastic Albany Carousel, Thompson's Mills, Never Cease to Maze-1, Water by Me and finding the Traditional Caches.  

No comments: