Wednesday, August 24, 2022

"Stick a Fork in it!" (GC9P4VT) Virtual 3.0 March 1, 2022

I was given an opportunity to create a Virtual on March 1, 2022.  I love Virtuals.  I will go miles out of my way to find Virtual(s).  My Virtual Cache is part of a limited release of Virtuals to be created between March 1, 2022 and March 1, 2023.  Only 4,000 cache owners were given the opportunity to hide a Virtual Cache.  

The World's Tallest Fork is more than just an art piece. It marks and celebrates one of the newest businesses opening in the community. Opened in April 2022, the Fairview Food Plaza will eventually have 16 food carts surrounding a central covered dining hall, with two pop-up vendors and a beer garden inside. Some of the cuisines will include Thai, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Swedish and Argentinean, as well as an American.  There are restrooms on the east side of the building. Plenty of parking.

No comments: