Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - LAS to PDX

I rose at 6:00am to pack.  It took me an hour and half to get ready.  I checked out of Harrah's at 7:30 to catch the shuttle to the airport.  I got my boarding pass, went through security and looked for a place to have breakfast.  Someone at the airport recommended Ruby's Dinette where I got a breakfast burrito.   I sat at the large window watching the airplanes.
 
I found a corner in the airport waiting room where I sat on the floor reading my novel "And Only to Deceive" by Tasha Alexander and taking a brief nap.  I boarded the plane about 11:30am for a two hour flight.  I purchased a fruit and cheese plate with two cups of water and a cup of diet coke.  Back in Portland I called my daughter, Catherine, to be picked up.  I am so glad to be back in cooler weather.





No comments: