Friday, December 21, 2012

Lunch at Albertina Kerr, Magoos and Caching in the Dark

I had lunch at Albertina Kerr in Portland.  Just before lunch I shopped at their thrift store where I purchased a sterling sliver thin bracelet on sale for $4.00.  I had lunch at 1:30 of Albertina Classic: Holiday House Salad, Apple Cider Chicken and delicious Homemade Pumpkin Pie topped with a bit of whipped cream.  Afterwards I purchased a beautiful paperweight at their store for $28.00.

Bluemoth found the cache to applause from above (us not the Heavenly Father).  Boringgirl, Bluemoth, silliemillie, vikingchick92 and Geodude2008 drove to Mt Scott following the happy holiday get together at Magoos on NE 42nd. The log was signed "Timon's Army" in memory of Boringgirl's cat Timon who died last night. We were being watched by a man above us on top of the rock wall. I bet he was trying to figure out what we were doing on a dark, drizzly night. There was a great view of the city lights!

No comments: