Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
This morning I rode the MAX light rail and the streetcar to The Old Church at 11th and Clay.  I saw "Relatively Speaking" a 1965 play set in 1965 by British playwright Alan Ayckbourn.  The action of the play takes place during a summer weekend in the bed-sitting room of Ginny’s London flat and on the garden patio of Sheila and Philip’s home in Buckinghamshire, outside London.  The play was hilarious!

On Sunday, December 2, 2012, I rode the MAX Light Rail into downtown Portland.  I went to The Oregon Historical Society for the 45th Annual Holiday Cheer - A Celebration of Oregon Authors at noon.  I especially wanted to meet Phillip Margolin as I had read a couple of his books recently.  After I looked at the books and talked to a few of the over 70 Oregon Authors on the 1st and 2nd floors of the museum I had a few of the tasty holiday dessert samples.  I explored The Oregon Historical Museum.

No comments: