Monday, August 20, 2007

Sunday, August 12, 2007 -- Missoula Flood Trip


Sunday, August 12, 2007 – I got up about 6:30am and ate breakfast. Barbara and I did the Central Downtown Walking Tour. We walked through Riverfront Park. We had the delicious coffee cake at the Davenport Hotel and took a self walking tour of the hotel. We also had a tour of a couple rooms including a suite in the Davenport Tower. We ate lunch at Nordstrom café.

We walked through Riverfront Park again where we saw the Vietnam Memorial 1984. We got back to the Holiday Inn around 3:00pm. I got my Elderhostel packet. The Elderhostel group had dinner at the nearby Red Lion. Our leaders talked a bit about the Missoula Flood program and showed a short video. Back at the hotel I got a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: