Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday, June 8, 2012 - Vancouver BC

Christopher and I woke about 9:00am.  Christopher went down to the hotel dining room for breakfast.  I ate Crackling Bran in the room.  I had vanilla yogurt and fruit platter from Starbucks in the hotel lounge after Christopher left for rehearsal and 7:00pm performance at the 39th Sangerfest Concert held at the Broadway Church in Richmond south of the hotel.

I had planned to visit downtown Vancouver however I did not feel well and was exhausted so I watched televison, read Beryl Bainbridge's "Every Man for Himself" and took a nap.  I took the shuttle to the airport in the evening where I had a fish and chips dinner at Koho Restaurant.  Back at the Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel I watched the 1940 British film "Gaslight".  Christopher came back about 10:00pm.  We had a short night's sleep.

No comments: