Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trip to Turlock/Yosemite - Wednesday, November 10, 2010


I decided that I was going to drive the entire trip off the top half of the gas tank which was a very successful decision. I left Vancouver about 6:00AM. I spent most of the morning learning how to use the Garmin GPSmap 60csx and the Garmin nuvi. I got a Bacon-Egg-Cheese Biscuit at McDonalds in Woodburn. Ate lunch at Taco Bell in Sutherland about 12:45PM and stopped at Myrtle Creek Dairy Queen in mid afternoon for a Dilly Bar. I ate dinner in Medford at the Wathams Truck Stop Restaurant about 8:30PM. I stayed the night at Motel 6 - Medford North. The most interesting cache of the day was the “Bite of Heaven.” I went inside where I mentioned that I was a geocacher to the employees and received a special treat.

No comments: