Saturday, August 20, 2011

Homeward Bound - Sunday, August 14, 2011


I had a good nights sleep at the Howard Johnson Express in Post Falls, Idaho. I attended the Bore Da Idaho! Croeso i Frecwast Geocaching Event at 9:00AM. It was an enjoyable event. Tasty poppyseed muffin. Great choice of location! Very colorful!

I traveled west, then south to Clarkson/Lewiston and then west. Besides attending one Event, I found six Virtuals, four Benchmarks and four Geocaches. The Virtuals were by far the most interesting of the day! I was stung on my thumb by hornets/yellow jackets at one of the caches.

I called ahead to make reservations at the Best Western in Walla Walla. I should have stayed the night in Clarkston. It left me traveling through the countryside for an hour in near darkness. And I missed a number of important caches for the DeLorme Challenge. I had a really good nights sleep.

No comments: